”). BY USING THIS WEBSITE, THE USER (“User
This Website is the property of and operated by Itaúsa - Investimentos Itaú S.A. (“Itaúsa
”), a corporation organized under Brazilian laws.
As this policy may be changed at any given time, regardless of any prior notice to Users, we recommend that it be checked out from time to time. These changes will come into force immediately upon their inclusion as part of any update of this Website.
Browsing on our Website, you will learn about Itaúsa, be able to access financial information, Itaúsa’s presentations and releases, its performance in the stock market and much more.
If necessary, this document will help clarify Itaúsa policy of collecting and handling your personal information.
Any and all information transmitted by our clients will be collected and stored in conformity with the strictest security and secrecy standards, as set forth by Decree No. 8,771/2016.
Personal information transmitted by the Users will be collected through legal and ethical means, with one or more objectives, which will always be timely informed to our Users.
Users will be notified in advance of which of their information we will be collecting, and they will be held liable for the decision to provide it or not, always being aware of the consequences of their decision.
Except by consent of the User, or a legal or judicial ruling, this information will never be transmitted to third parties or used for purposes other than those for which it was collected.
The information provided to us will be fully and safely stored, subject to the storage terms as set forth by law.
Whenever other organizations are hired to provide support services, they will be required to adjust to our privacy standards.
2. DATA HANDLING
There are two (2) ways to collect data from Users (“Data
”), as follows: (i)
by using the communication channels in place on the Website (Contact IR, E-mail Alert, etc.), through which the User provides register information; and (ii)
by using Cookies or any other technology that allows storing information about the User’s browsing on the Website (“Browsing Records
As the User accesses and browses on the Website, including, without limitation, when he/she sends Data to Itaúsa through communication tools available on the Website, Itaúsa may directly or indirectly collect and process certain information, including, but not limited to, personal data (e.g., name, address, contact details, etc.) and details of access to the Website (e.g., the User's IP address, ISP name, type of browser, pages accessed, and so on).
The User’s Data will be collected, stored, handled, processed and used by Itaúsa as a way to:
- develop, keep and improve the Website resources and functionalities;
- allow the access and use of the Website resources and functionalities;
- analyze the Website performance, measure its audience, check the User’s browsing habits while surfing the Website, how they reached our specific Website (e.g., directed by hyperlinks of other websites, searchers or directly by the address), assess statistics on the number of accesses to the Website, its resources and functionalities;
- conduct analysis related to the Website’s security, improvement and development of anti-fraud tools;
- improve the browsing experiences for Users of the Website;
- provide for the operation of services more customized and proper to the Users’ needs, such as profile pages, updates, content, and relevant ads;
- provide for the communication between Users and Itaúsa and/or its subsidiaries, including by sending and receiving emails; and
- identify the profiles, habits and needs for any offers of services and strategies of Itaúsa and/or its subsidiaries.
By way of the communication channels available in the Website, the User will automatically consent to supply his/her personal information for the stated purposes. The purposes for which Itaúsa requests, processes, and stores the User’s personal information include, but are not limited to:
- directly provide any services requested, including responses to inquiries or complaints;
- allow third parties to process or manage information so they are able to provide any requested services;
- If you have given your consent:
- we will contact you if we have news to be shared about our products and services;
- we will share this information within the Itaúsa Group;
- we will share this information with third parties for either marketing analysis (in which the related information will be shared only for the corresponding purposes and the outcomes will be turned out on an anonymous and overall basis) or behavioral segmentation (in this case the information will be shared only on an overall and anonymous basis); and
- for security, administrative and legal purposes.
Itaúsa may control how the User uses the Website and make use of this information to direct advertisements related to the Itaúsa Group.
Except as determined above, Itaúsa will not disclose, sell or rent this Data to any third parties, without the User’s consent. If the user chooses to withdraw the Data, Itaúsa, upon request, will withdraw such Data from its data bases.
are small text files that may or may not be stored on the User’s computer, and allow the User’s browsing on websites to be tracked, by storing and recognizing browsing data.
When you are browsing on the Website, four (4) types of cookies may be used:
- Authentication Cookies: recognize a given User, providing access and use of the Website with restricted content and/or services and also a more customized browsing experience;
- Survey, Analysis and Performance Cookies: the purpose of this type of Cookie is to help understand the Website performance, measure its audience, check the User’s browsing habits while surfing the Website, how they reached our specific Website (e.g., directed by hyperlinks of other websites, searchers or directly by the address); and
- Advertising Cookies: used to provide relevant advertising to the User, both on our own or partner Websites, as well as to learn whether the Users who viewed the advertising have accessed the Website afterwards. Advertising Cookies may also be used to remind Users of eventual surveys they conducted on the Website, and, based on surveys conducted by the Users on the Website, present to the users advertising related to their interests.
Itaúsa may collect, store, handle, process and use the following information about the User's browsing on the Website, which are an integral part of the Browsing Records:
- Geographical location;
- Operational system used by the User;
- Browser and respective versions;
- Screen display resolution;
- Programming language;
- Flash reproductor installed;
- IP address;
- ID (IMEI) code of the mobile device through which the User accessed the Website;
- Information about the date and time the Website was used by a given User, from a given IP address; and
- Information about the number of clicks on and attempts to use the Website, as well as the number of pages accessed by the User.
The User expressly consent to his/her Data being shared by Itaúsa:
3.5. The User may disable Cookies by simply adjusting the settings options of his/her respective browser. However, upon deciding to turn off Cookies, the User is aware of and recognizes that the Website may not perform all its functions.
- among the Itaúsa Group companies, including all business divisions;
- to any third-party service providers that carry out business operations of Itaúsa on behalf of Itaúsa;
- as part of the sale of any Itaúsa’s business to another company;
- to protect and defend Itaúsa; and
- whenever required by law and/or government authorities.
Itaúsa, at its sole discretion, is entitled to terminate or suspend temporarily any functionality of the Website, at any time, at its sole discretion, without any encumbrances or costs, and irrespective of any prior notice to Users.
5. LEGISLATION IN FORCE
6. GENERAL PROVISIONS